Go to Letsmeet Settings from the top right menu and open the Tools section — or click here.
You should see something like this:
You may be requested to sign in using your Zoom account, and see this screen.
Note: if you are already signed in you won't see this screen, don't worry, it's fine.
From this screen, click the "Connect Zoom" button.
Enter your credentials and click "Sign In" button.
Once signed in you Zoom account, you will be asked to give your consent. This consent will allow letsmeet to create your Zoom links on your behalf for your meeting.
Click the "Authorize" button.
You will be back to Letsmeet and see the confirmation that your Zoom account is now connected to your Letsmeet account — if not, please reach out to us, we'll be happy to help.
You are now ready to take full advantage of Zoom links in your meetings directly from Letsmeet.
Next time you plan a meeting, select Zoom in the Location field and your link will get automatically added once the meeting is created in your calendar.
You must have gone through the installation process. If not, please click on Installation in this page.
1. Login to Letsmeet at https://web.letsme.et
2. Click Plan a meeting.
3. Enter your meeting details.
4. In the Location field, select either Zoom.
5. Submit the form. That's it. When the meeting will be set, it will appear in your calendar with a Zoom link as location.
1. Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom marketplace.
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Letsmeet app.
3. Click the Letsmeet app.
4. Click Uninstall.